Information We Collect
We use Plausible to measure our website traffic. Plausible is a privacy first, open-source analytics company who are fully compliant with GDPR, CCPA and PECR. No cookies and no personal data is stored.
The following information is collected:
- Page URL. We track the page URL of each page view on your website. We use this to show you which pages have been viewed and how many times a particular page has been viewed. The hostname and path are collected. Query parameters are discarded, except for these special query parameters: ref=, source=, utm_source=, utm_medium= and utm_campaign=.
- HTTP Referrer. We use the referrer string to show you the number of visitors referred to your website from links on other sites. For example: https://duckduckgo.com.
- Browser. We use this to show you what browsers and browser version numbers people use when visiting your website. This is derived from the User-Agent HTTP header. The full User-Agent is discarded. For example: Chrome.
- Operating system. We use this to show you what operating systems people use when visiting your website. We show the brand of the operating system and the version number. This is derived from the User-Agent HTTP header. The full User-Agent is discarded. For example: MacOS.
- Device type. We use this to show you what devices people use when visiting your website. This is derived from window.innerWidth. The actual width of the browser in pixels is discarded. For example: Desktop.
- Visitor Country. We look up the visitor’s country using their IP address. We do not track anything more granular than the country of origin and the IP address of the visitor is discarded. We never store IP addresses in our database or logs. For example: Canada.
For further information, check Plausible’s Data Policy
For more general information on cookies, please read the “Learn about cookies” article on cookiesandyou.com.
Changes & Questions
We may update this policy as needed to comply with relevant regulations and reflect any new practices. Any changes will be visible on this document and an updated date will be visible.